Gratitude Journal for Men
A 101 Day Journey into a Life of Gratitude
Looking for a guided journal to help keep you focused on the little things in life? This prompted gratitude journal for men helps build a habit of taking the time to stop and find things to make you happy in your day-to-day life – even if you have never thought about daily writing.
Establish the Habit of Building an Attitude of Gratitude.
No rules, no demands, just support for finding the things in life that point you on a path of gratitude.
Who Needs This Journal?
* Fathers – Men who are new fathers, as well as those mixing hectic work schedules with family life.
* Sons – With the fast paced life of today’s young men, it is hard to stop and listen to the world. This journal helps to create a habit out of slowing down to smell the roses – even when the world wants them to run faster!
* Brothers and Uncles – Help the men in your family to find the peace of gratitude in their lives.
* Husbands – Help your husband find the things that make him happy. Bring out the simple things in life to help him be content.
What is Inside the Gratitude Journal for Men
- 4 x PDF files Letter, A5, A4 and Half Letter
- 101 Daily Prompts – Ideas to help you put your thoughts onto paper each day
- Weekly Challenges – Larger thought provoking ideas to help you expand on your experience, strength and hopes.
- Lists and Exercises – Take basic thoughts and expand them to understand how they build your attitude of gratitude
Works Well With Recovery / Treatment Programs:
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Other 12 Step Programs
This is a digital product, no physical journal will be sent to you.