Gratitude Journal for Women
A 120 Day Journey of Refection and Growth
Looking for a guided journal to help keep you focused on the little things in life? Help you find your serenity? This Gratitude Journal for Women illustrates the poise, beauty, and power of an African Queen. Harness her power in your daily life!
This prompted journal helps build a habit of taking the time to stop and find things to make you happy in your day-to-day life – even if you have never thought about daily writing.
Establish the Habit of Building an Attitude of Gratitude.
No rules, no demands, just support for finding the things in life that point you on a path of gratitude.
Who Needs This Journal?
- Mother – Women who are young mothers, as well as those mixing hectic work schedules with family life.
- Daughter – With the fast-paced, complicated life of today’s young women, it is hard to stop and listen to the world. This journal helps to create a habit out of slowing down to smell the roses – even when the world wants them to run faster!
- Sister and Aunt – Help the women in your family to find the peace of gratitude in their lives.
- Wife – Help your wife find the things that make him happy. Bring out the simple things in life to help him be content.
- Best Friend – Help your friend stop, slow down and find joy and beauty in her own life.
What is Inside?
- 120 Daily Prompts – Ideas to help you put your thoughts onto paper each day
- Deeper Challenges – Larger, thought-provoking ideas to help you expand on your experience, strength and hopes.
- Lists and Visual Exercises – Take basic thoughts and expand them to understand how they build your attitude of gratitude.
- 121 Pages – 6×9 inch – Perfect Size for Portability
Great Gift Ideas:
- Newlyweds – Help wives find gratitude in the little things and build a marriage based on happiness and gratitude
- Recovery – Women who are finding the path of sobriety – new or long term sober women will find it useful to keep an attitude of gratitude
- College Students – Keep young women/daughters focused on happiness and peace.